Information we collect
We will tell you why we need your personal information, and what we will do with it.
If you contact us, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, and the contents of the message and/or attachments you send us.
When you create an Account, we may need to know some of your personal information, such as your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
MoneyUnbox.Com logs your IP address, browser type, and other information when you visit our website. This information is used to help us understand how our website is being used and to improve the website.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that MoneyUnbox.Com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Here is a list of the different privacy policies for the different advertising partners of MoneyUnbox.com. You can see what their policies are by consulting this list.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
We work hard to make sure that children are safe while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to help keep an eye on what their children are doing online, and to help them stay safe.
MoneyUnbox.Com does not collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us right away and we will take appropriate action to remove that information from our records.